in thoughts...

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

10 Ways To Irritate Joanna

1. DO NOT LISTEN to her.
2. SHADOW her words as she is speaking.
3. LOOK AT SOMETHING ELSE when she is trying to show you something.
4. PRETEND to look apologetic when you're not.
5. MAKE HER REPEAT THE SAME QUESTION about 5 times before you ask, "huh? what's the question arh?"
6. TWIST and turn your rotating chair to and fro, hitting her leg with each turn when she is sitting about 2 inches away from your chair.


Suddenly I forgot how else I can be irritated... All these are courtesy of my primary 3 tuition kid, BC. Congratulations boy, you're the youngest member of the opposite gender to earn a space on my blog.

I'll complete the other 4 items SOON. Like when I go for the next tuition session. I always get revision of the "How to get irritated" module.

Well I should say that he makes me laugh sometimes. Kids... Dunno whether to laugh or to cry sometimes...
posted by Sodium-squared at 10/21/2003 07:06:00 PM

<< Home