in thoughts...

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Trivial...

after reading somebody's blog, haha, yes it's you SY, felt that my blog seems trivial in comparison... but hey, if it means that for my blog to be non-trivial, something has to happen to me, then I rather my blog stay trivial.... think my life's good as it is... it's just that I like to create havoc within my little world... thought of this poem... wah, haven't written a poem in ages...in case of any misunderstanding, must clarify that in the poem, both "She" and "I" refers to me alone, just a matter of transition...

SHE
In a world of her own
she's afraid of water
sits in her small filmsy boat
she's afraid of what lies
beyond that edge
she's afraid of what she can't see
her boat is rocking
waves crashing
a storm must be coming!

But her boat is sturdy
no storm is coming
no waves are crashing
mere ripples
she's in a basin
the world beyond that edge
belongs not to her.

She fights her own battles
i can't deny
but she's just a toy
what troubles can she have
not in the same boat anymore
i know
now.

14/10/2003
posted by Sodium-squared at 10/15/2003 10:22:00 AM

<< Home