in thoughts...

Monday, October 13, 2003

Policy change...

Was a bit reluctant to share this blog with my friends at first... but slowly realised that it can be good to share my thoughts with them... partly because I'm a lazy friend... I seldom call people up to maintain my friendships... Haha, E, I think you can relate to this... I'm a freaking good listener (hiak hiak hiak, if I may say so myself... hey, I AM being serious...), which means that sometimes I tend to listen and may not find the time to say my side, my opinion, my view... especially when the other person has much more to say... or much more to get off their chest, I'll just let them say it...

So this is where my thoughts get known... And itz not really like a record of things that happened each day of my life, but much deeper than that... it's what went through my mind when things happened, when I see things that people may not give a second thought to... it tells you what things I notice... It tells you my views and opinions...

At first I thought if I told my friends about my blog I'd be compelled to be socially and "politically" correct if I don't want to offend them... But I think, if you're reading my blog, I suppose you should be prepared to read stuff that may not be music to your ears, especially if we have different views.. But I won't do any personal attacks here... haha.. at least I'll try not to...

Still, I want to keep this blog known to only a few people.. don't need so many people to know what goes through my head... but if you have stuff to tell me, about your opinions of my opinions( haha, that sounded weird), please tell me okie... ;) It keeps my blog going too... ;)
posted by Sodium-squared at 10/13/2003 10:08:00 PM

<< Home