in thoughts...

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Many little happiness-es...

had great tuition sessions today... R was attentive and could understand her problem sums well... B was still hyperactive but he stayed in the seat about 80% of the time, AND did very well for the revision papers I assigned as homework AND apparently scored very highly in the science test that his afterschool childcare assigned... He didn't irritate me so much today... Just a little... but bearable...

I think the happy mood was carried over from yesterday too... went with SY, P, Y to IMM to check out the place for our bazaar, then stayed there to shop with SY, Y... talk about CHEAP thrills huh... haha... all that "hazzle" opps, hassle in the corner of the shop with all that apparel... "aunties-in-training"... and joined by G later... it was all quite fun...

On the way back from tuition today... sitting on the bus... the bus stopped at this traffic light and I was looking out of the window when this taxi stopped beside the bus... the cutest little Malay girl (think big eyes and cute bangs) waved at me... Heh... I smiled and waved back... so cute... then my bus turned the corner first, and the taxi went by... the girl was still looking at me... she looked so sweet...

after that I fell asleep on the bus... when I woke up it was raining... then the bus passed by this bit of flat empty field and I saw the most amazing display of lightning... It looked as if it was only 200 metres away... stretched all the way from the ground to the top of the sky... cool... remembered that day dunno who were talking about how impossible it is to capture lightning with ordinary cameras... think it was G n ZS...but it'd have been great to be able to do that...
posted by Sodium-squared at 10/25/2003 10:18:00 PM

<< Home