in thoughts...

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Self-restraint...

ah... just finished developmental quiz... so taking a breather now... before embarking on essays, projects and presentations... argh...

well... after the test walked to canteen with PL, actually wanted to get food - stomach was GROWLING SUPER LOUDLY during test - I'm sure Db and anyone in the surrounding radius of 5 metres could hear me...haha.. then I realized I had about 20 cents on me... haha... so PL bought a drink and we walked back... she went to usp to print something and I started walking back to hall...

Walked past this girl who wears her sweater the way I do - the lazy person's way of "wearing" a sweater - means you just put your hands through the sleeves, but don't poke your head out through the top... essentially you're just keeping your arms warm... This leaves the bulk of the sweater in front of you, with your arms like 2 sticks holding the jacket in place...

I wanted to laugh... not at the girl - cos I wear the sweater the same way - but just for that moment I realize why people tell me the way I wear or sling my jackets and sweaters on me is WEIRD.

This way of wearing my sweater makes it look very much like a straitjacket.

I must be exercising self-restraint. haha... I'm one bloody mad student who's self-aware huh?
posted by Sodium-squared at 3/04/2004 10:50:00 AM

<< Home