in thoughts...

Thursday, November 27, 2003

bogged down... so blogging it down...

feeling very bogged down by stuff... maybe it's the effect of exams... but comparing my exams this sem and past sem exams, it's just longer by 3 more days... maybe it's the overwhelming feeling of a lack of time to prepare for camp... and have to keep trying to fill up sudden vacancies for the camp... and all the possible things that can go wrong... all the things that are suddenly not confirmed so I've to think of possible alternatives in case what I need really doesn't materialize.... argh...

damn, i suppose anyone who's trying to organize anything bigger than a 3 people outing will face these problems... whiney whiney...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

Now I'm super afraid of getting messages that start with "Hi Joanna... I've got something to tell you... "



Oh, thanks Sunshine for the homemade barley water.. had a fun time looking at the personalized cup and sucking up barley bits... haha... remember 2 rabbit ears and 2 bee buttocks... ;) thanks, took my mind off exams n camp, even if it's just a while... ;)
posted by Sodium-squared at 11/27/2003 10:21:00 AM

<< Home