in thoughts...

Friday, November 21, 2003

In times of stress...

Hmm, this round of exams... sigh... a little afraid of the turnout... put in a lot less effort and time this round... Even my friend who sees me once a week for 2 hour lecture icq-ed asking me to take care, and that she could sense that this sem I'm more bo chap and heck care about studies... Hmm... that obvious huh... And I can predict, even without psychic powers, that results this sem wouldn't be as good as previous... but I was telling this friend, I feel I've gained a lot this sem... my nett gain outweighs any potential losses... I've taken on more stuff this sem... maybe I bit off more than I could chew, but I'm still happily munching, just that the chewing gets tough the couple of days before each exam... Today I have Mission Impossible Task of finishing my IO Psych studying, but hell, I'm still blogging...

Received a cute box of Pooh & Friends marshmallows from Sunshine yesterday... so sweet... I mean, both the act her giving to me and er, the marshmallows are kinda sweet too... haha... thanks... and thus in times of stress, like now, I will learn to take it easy... The two "Bready" gals cum angels never fail to crack me up with laughter... and thanks for the "revision" of JS as well as some new info on CBT & ABC...

"A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil -- but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small silly presents every so often -- just to save it from drying out completely."
Pam Brown


hmm, Pooh marshmallows dun count as small silly presents... ;) quite important actually... haha..
posted by Sodium-squared at 11/21/2003 12:23:00 PM

<< Home