in thoughts...

Friday, August 01, 2003

Scream!

I forgot how the audience can increase the scary effect of a horror movie.

Yesterday a group of us were invited to a senior's house to eat, drink, sing ktv, watch vcd... basically to have fun...word was passed round for us to bring any forms of entertainment we have, so I brought a few of my brother's vcds... shh... don't tell him... ;)...

I simply love good horror movies, but so far there's not been many... so I settle for those that give me cheap thrills as well... those "BOO" scares work sometimes...

It turns out that I was the only one who brought vcds, so, sigh, we watched those I brought - meaning I had already watched them before, both in theatres and at home... so i was prepared to be quite bored as we watched The Sixth Sense... However, I jumped a little at the semi-scary scenes, not because the movie scared me, but because some of the girls watching with me were giving loud, shrill screams that totally took me by surprise... haha... it was quite funny actually....

If I'm going to watch a scary movie and I want to get my money's worth, I know who I should bring along now...
posted by Sodium-squared at 8/01/2003 03:30:00 PM

<< Home