in thoughts...

Monday, July 07, 2003

The Countdown...

My camp starts on Wednesday... I'm feeling very jittery... I'm assigned to be a permanent facilitator, which means I stick with my campers like almost 24 hours a day... well, maybe about 18 hours... haven't found the time to do blog cos I'm so so so wrapped up in preparing for the camp... I almost didn't have time to worry about being a lousy nanny - too anti-social, too shy, too quiet.... hahah... ok, I'll try... and see what happens...

I actually was supposed to do groupings for campers, and I did, based on people's comments on them, and the feeling I get about how they're like when I met them... This is in hope that my groupings will not make any group overly dynamic, or overly quiet... apparently I acted too slow, cos my chairperson has done another, which has instant effect cos the leaders were given instructions to call the campers already... and there's nothing I can do to say "Wait! I've got something!".... It's like an email that's been sent... I wanted it to be perfect, then just milliseconds after I press the "send" button, I notice the mistakes... nothing I can do to undo that action... far from reach....

Oh well... I guess the next time I blog will be much much later... after I get enough rest from my camp... my week is so packed I feel like I'm short of time and 24 hours are too little...

Countdown to camp: Day -1... I mean, Tue will be Day 0... Wed will be THE DAY... oh gosh... Should I pray? haha...
posted by Sodium-squared at 7/07/2003 08:34:00 AM

<< Home