in thoughts...

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

THE Worry Wart speaks...

Been busy recently with preparations of a camp coming up real soon... I'm in charge of recruiting members, which feels stressful, because my other committee members are working on the ASSUMPTION that I'll manage to get a good number of campers...

Collected camp fees from my first confirmed camper today, just hours ago... he asked if a lot of people have signed up... i told him response is good, which is true... people are enquiring and some have decided to come, some are deciding to come...

I'm a worry wart... but admitting that suggests that I worry excessively and thus also assumes somewhat that things will turn out ok in the end... which I worry, may not be so... there, THE WORRY WART in extremes... worrying about being a worry wart..

I don't like failure... or let's just say I want the ultimate outcome to be good, a success...

I'm not strong enough for failure. I need success for self esteem, which I am lacking... I need to prove my competence to myself... weird, i suppose... or maybe not.
posted by Sodium-squared at 6/18/2003 06:53:00 PM

<< Home