in thoughts...

Monday, December 08, 2003

I'm moving back to campus...

yes... I'm going back... haha... after one year of staying at home... this time it'll be at Extension Block A... Gardenia will be bunking illegally with me hehe... yesterday we were at Chinatown trying to think of all the stuff we were gonna need... thinking of how we were gonna save money by cooking some meals ourselves... haha... quite exciting... but i think after a while we'll be too lazy to cook...

man... I'm gonna miss my ma's cooking... but next sem if I get the modules I want, will probably have a couple of 8am lectures... this sem, only had one 8am lect and I was sleeping throughout the lect... haha... must be getting old... ;) or getting lazy... during my first year second sem could still handle two consecutive days of 8am lecture and tutorial... darn...

Still remember that for first semester how it was like - when I came home for weekends I felt like royalty... haha... my ma would cook my fave food, as if to make up for all that I lost during the week... And my sis and bro will be nicer to me also.. haha... I mean they usually are, but they'll be even nicer than usual... quite a nice feeling... just that exams time when I'd stay over without coming back, it gets really depressing, though Ting would come back soon to join me by Sunday night...

hey... I'll get to use the nice ice cube lamp that the 4 Musketeers gave me!!!! coool... sorry gals, it's been sitting nicely near my desk...=P
posted by Sodium-squared at 12/08/2003 04:51:00 PM

<< Home