in thoughts...

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Blah blah blah...

damn... wanted to do X'mas cards for people... but till now haven't thought of design, haven't start production... sigh... factory this year break down... sorry peepz if no christmas card this year lah... feeling very lazy...takes me very long to do them and looking at it, I've only 10 days... haha... i mean you all are used to getting late x'mas cards from me already right? hehe... so I'm not even counting the posting timing... haha...

maybe I should still do it... I feel happy when I'm brainlessly mass producing x'mas cards... haha... I'm cut out to be a factory worker, one of those working on one part of the conveyor belt thingy...

argh... feeling lack of stimulation... no brain food... blog, everybody blog! so i can feed off someone else's ideas and start having my own... haha... parasite...
posted by Sodium-squared at 12/16/2003 11:33:00 PM

<< Home