in thoughts...

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Feeling pissed over all that piss...

One word describes how I feel: pissed.
Ok, make that two words: DAMN pissed.

Feeling pissed cos I recognize that it's partly my fault... for being so forgetful and leaving both my phone and wallet in the loo... Feeling pissed that there're people who will, for that amount of money, cause so much bloody inconvenience to other people...Feeling pissed because I've always prided myself on being very careful and not losing my stuff... well, at least not losing important stuff like this... If only I din go to the loo...

Ooohh, feeling pissed for pissing... haha... crap...

Well well... at least I managed to get my wallet back... SHE-WHO-TOOK-MY-PHONE-AND-MONEY had, in partial kindness and maybe charity, left my other wallet contents intact - my Matric card, IC, ATM card, SWAPS membership card (haha, wah, I paid for 4 year membership ah, dun play play), my little bit of ribbon from Transcend camp's Ribbon of Life, my public phone card (hah, maybe thought in case I needed to call people to get help huh?)... well, at least didn't have to go to the trouble of reapplying for all those important cards and documents...

had to go off for tuition after realizing I lost my stuff... managed to fall asleep on the bus ride again... sleep is therapeutic... well, at least it made me less pissed off... so my tuition kid didn't realise I'm actually in a sucky mood.... I actually managed to crack jokes with her... HAH... Am I a good actress or what... And it bloody had to rain just as I was walking to my tuition kid's house... Even the skies had to have a go at "pissing" me off... And it was raining even more heavily by the time I left... good thing I had my umbrella - otherwise known as anti-sky-pee-gadget...

Sigh... Shitty day.... well, pissy day too... a day so full so shit and pee... haha... hope no one's reading this right after dinner...

posted by Sodium-squared at 10/30/2003 08:30:00 PM

<< Home