in thoughts...

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Feeling Generous Today...

I must be feeling generous today... Cos I left my phone and wallet in the loo... and they were just "screaming" for people to take them... So someone did...

To: SHE-WHO-TOOK-MY-PHONE-AND-MONEY

Take my phone(oooohh, batteries included, small parts, not suitable for children under 3 years of age)... It's okay... Sell it and get a measly $70 or $50... Go ahead...Oh, I'm sorry it's an outdated Nokia 3330... But its in good working condition... Maybe you'll get slightly less cos it's without the original cover... But that's all right I guess...

Take the $30+ cash you found in my wallet... Go have a good dinner... Binge on your favourite food... Go ahead... Thanks for taking even the coins in my wallet's coin compartment... it really made my wallet a lot lighter...

Well, since I'm feeling generous today, tell you what, I'll just add in a little extra, just for you... I'll add a wish from me to you - I hope you get $100 worth of bad luck...

Oh... And that's not all.... For this wonderful deed you've done, you get BAD KHARMA.

Hey, go on... take that last one... you EARNED it... It's all yours...
posted by Sodium-squared at 10/30/2003 07:57:00 PM

<< Home