in thoughts...

Saturday, April 02, 2005

unbelievable.
my laptop...

IS NOT BACK YET!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

but i think the best way to get me to study
is to take away my laptop
ban me from computer clusters (actually dun need la, considering how packed they are, works almost the same way of keeping me out anyway)

and with nothing else to do,
i actually read.

i read my textbook (fall asleep)
and then i read LOTR
and then i snack
and then i cook dinner
and then i snack as i read my textbook
and then i fall asleep
and then i read LOTR
hah.
yesh... i'm finally starting to read...
the preciousssssssssss classic

less than a month to exams!
and i've still got so many tests to prepare for that it's getting irritating
:(
well hang in there folks, those taking exams..
posted by Sodium-squared at 4/02/2005 03:25:00 PM

<< Home