in thoughts...

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

guardian angel 24/7? :)

hmm Shiyun's comment brought more thoughts

"hey. i never wanted to go to either heaven or hell. if there's life after
death i wanna be a wandering ghosts, help my loved ones out secretly n support
them.

but i dowan life after death-- that's no death at all. if u get wad i mean
=]. i wan reincarnation though. but i wouldnt know too. so simply put - i hope
there's no life after death! been wishin n hoping n dreaming n..."


kinda made me think of "The Sixth Sense" though.
maybe because they were showing it last Sat (I think) on Channel 5.
one of my favourite shows. maybe because there are some ideas about afterlife.
but i digress.
right.
i'd love to be a wandering ghost, watching after my loved ones.
but hmmm if i die now i'll be a terribly unhappy ghost i think
too many things i've yet to do
haven't enjoyed life enough yet
they better give me some counselling before they release me to be a wondering ghost
hah. makes me think of the book - five people you meet in heaven (Mitch Albom)

and hey, i'd love to think i can help my loved ones even after i die
but they better give me some super powers if i were to do that
like..
the power to foresee things
let's imagine this:
i see my loved one about to fall down by tripping over a stone
that will result in what, a bruised knee, some cuts
maybe have to sit on the ground and whine a bit
if i remove the stone, my loved one continues walking - no bruise, no cuts, no pain
what if a car comes crashing at the spot where my loved one is walking
now that he/she did not get "stopped" by the fall?
ie i save my loved one from a small, relatively harmless fall
only for him/her to be knocked down by a car?

hmm now it feels like a combination of the five people you meet in heaven and Final Destination. hah.
but hey, if i can't help them
i'll feel helpless
and man, GOD knows that's a feeling i dun like
(hah, sorry just have to laugh a bit at that previous line. i'm mad i know)

reincarnation..
interesting.
i wanna be a cat. MEOW.
posted by Sodium-squared at 3/16/2005 08:28:00 PM

<< Home