in thoughts...

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

bloody ants are invading my room.
damn.
hate it.
some lousy lizard must have died behind the wooden rack.
damn.
hate it.

***
haven't really felt like i had a rested sleep for very long.
i sleep hell enough.
at least 7 hours daily.
plus i usually laze in bed for anything from 1 to 2 hours.
that's SLOTH for you. hah.
but i dun feel rested.
and i've been told i look tired.
yeah and i kinda feel tired.
not because i'm doing more things.
no. not at all.
i'm doing so little that i'm amazed that i can even be tired.
but somehow i dun feel motivated.
i look at SO and SH during my tutorial and think "woah"
where do their energy come from?
i dun remember having so much energy and passion even when i was in year 1
am i that jaded already?
hah.
maybe that is what really differentiates a good student from a mediocre one.
went for the talk just now.
thesis. the way they say it, it's so damn important if i ever wanna further my studies.
urgh. i hope my speech therapy path works out fine.
if i ever thought i could be happy doing research
i'm thinking twice now.
i think i need people in my life.
that's why my tuition is not killing me;
it's getting to be quite an important part of my life now.
those little rascals are, well, kinda endearing.

tired. gonna sleep.
posted by Sodium-squared at 3/01/2005 01:21:00 AM

<< Home