in thoughts...

Monday, March 15, 2004

Regeneration...

about 2 or 3 weeks ago my left hand kena splashed by hot oil that spurted out from the saucepan while I was cooking... so I had many many red spots on the back of my hand for a while, then after some days it turned brownish...

I guess that's how I'll look if anyone ever tried to deep fry me... haha...

and that day felt something rough on the skin of my index finger - the small spot was "falling" off...

and now I'm facilitating the falling off... haha.. itchy hand lah, can't wait for the spots to fall off... but it's quite amazing... regeneration of new skin cells... quite fun...

okie, I'm just NOT starting on my assignment... which is why I'm blogging about useless stuff like fried nana skin... damn... argh... okie, gonna start now... like NOW...
posted by Sodium-squared at 3/15/2004 12:21:00 AM

<< Home