in thoughts...

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Arh, BULLSHIT!

started that day when we were at SWAPS table.. listening to a song on YZ's iBook when she was telling us about this other song that's very very nice... Forgot what song liao...

So YZ was telling us the story(it has been rephrased and probably altered by cynical me):
boy meets girl.
they smile and at that moment they know they're meant to be together.
at this point I couldn't help but say, "ARH, BULLSHIT!"
I don't believe in love at first sight, and this is crap lah.. they smile and they know??!! duh...

anyway.. the story continues:
they get married.
and... VOILA! They have twins!
at this point I couldn't tahan again and blurted out, "ARH, BULLSHIT!"
I mean, what's the probability of 2 people - who fall in love the first time they see each other AND get married - getting twins? It's like SOOOOO unreal and fairytale can...

Anyway Nd said I was super disillusioned...

Wait till he talks to Is... Wah piangz...

was talking to him and June today evening as I was eating dinner...

He's like the most cynical person I've ever talked to... If he would say my line of "Arh, BULLSHIT!", I think he would say it everytime I opened my mouth... cos beside him, I'm like the most optimistic and naive person on earth... haha...but interesting issues... I shall blog another day when I dun have a paper due like the next day...

sigh... off to my developmental psych essay... sigh...
posted by Sodium-squared at 3/13/2004 12:50:00 AM

<< Home