in thoughts...

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

what else do I do??!! Short-lived fun...

Riding on E's happiness din get me too far today... sigh...

If only I could do my project alone, I think I would have more fun and less white hair. The thing about doing with other people is that sometimes it can get soooooooo irritating... I tot I'd have fun... just look four entries before...

But of cos thru projects found some people I really admire for their working attitude - super professional, just to name 2: Adnan and Angeline... wonderful folks... smart, know what they doing, and when they not sure or dunno, not afraid to say out and try to clarify... fast to respond... oh man... I know speed's not everything, but right now, the lack of it in my current project group - it's killing me... argh... how to work efficiently when people only respond to the CRUCIAL issues like what, four days later? I've other deadlines also you know, and I spend my freaking time trying to work out all the possible issues we might face, what more could I do?

feeling the time pressure again... argh...

yes, I know... breathe in breathe out... argh... just need to complain... sigh...
posted by Sodium-squared at 3/10/2004 11:18:00 PM

<< Home