in thoughts...

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Picky pickles... muahaha...

took a break for a while to relac a bit... rewarding myself for finally attacking all 23 pages for the overseas study paper I'm comparing for my devt psych paper... hee... okie fine, excuse to slack, not reason... like I care... muahaha....

anyway went to Friendster, saw my friend's message on Bulletin board, a survey to find out how picky you are... and in his forwarded message for that bulletin everyone wrote their name and their "pickiness percentage", he actually wrote:
"22% (not picky enough... haha can sing "am i not picky enough?" to the tune of "am i not pretty enough?")"

haha... damn funny... made me laugh for a while... anyway... for me...

Nana's score: 14%
Not picky enough!

Your relaxed attitude to meeting people might make you lots of friends, but if you're not fussy at all you could end up with someone who doesn't truly interest you in the long run, or even treats you like a doormat.

Nana says: Arh, BULLSHIT! I ain't gonna be no doormat!

How picky are you?
posted by Sodium-squared at 3/11/2004 12:38:00 AM

<< Home