in thoughts...

Saturday, July 09, 2005

ain't a cock but still.. cock-eyed..

I'm cock-eyed??!!

A random reader (Thanks, Wenhoo! Welcome to this almost dead blog.. ha) told me i'm cock-eyed...

hmm, actually quite a bit of truth in that.. anyone who has really looked at my eyes carefully would notice that one of my eyes is not "centralized".. can't remember if it's my left or my right.. dun like to look in the mirror much, though i do like my eyes, flaws and all.. ha.. i think i just try not to focus too much on the cock-eyed-ness.. ha

i think my uncle was the first to notice that my eyes were a bit weird.. just a while after i was born.. my mom din even notice.. ha.. can't blame her for not noticing, i think i made her go into labour and refused to budge out to enter this world till about most of the day was over.. from morning till evening i think.. must be damn tired.. ha..

***

internship supposedly ended yesterday.
ha.
the word is "supposedly".
think either we (the interns) love the place so much that we're still going back next week to collect more data for them,
or they love us so much that they just dun wanna let us go
but ha, loved the skit we put up yesterday for closing ceremony..
Prison interns rule!! YAY!!
haha.. YL was damn natural and funny
but ha, she told me not to laugh (cos i act opposite her and i always can't help laughing at her funny antics), in the end she was the one to start laughing.. ha.. made me wanna laugh too..
but at least she could convert her wanna-laugh sounds into crying sounds.. ha..
and she really looked like a CWP inmate with her 3-quart beige pants and white shirt.. ha

***

Xinli and Liying's Convo next week!!
amazing.. and so scary at the same time
they have their jobs out ahead of them liao.. and me? still uncertain over this last year in NUS
sheesh
it's different when i see seniors like Des and June graduate to go out to work
think it's something about ppl my age, ppl i grew up with, they're going out to work liao..
well good luck gals! hope accountants have more of a life than we thought.. ;)
posted by Sodium-squared at 7/09/2005 01:09:00 PM

<< Home