in thoughts...

Monday, September 20, 2004

read zee's blog entry about horror gf/bf..

thought about the bit regarding the gf getting hungry and demanding the bf to send food over, regardless of time and location.

and i wondered if it's about "getting used to it".

i know i won't ask my bf for that. i have my honey stars. i have my instant noodles. i have biscuits in a tin. i have pringles. i have famous amos cookies. i have oreo cookies. (oh gosh, midnight sinful snacks all in my room! haha)

i've learned to take care of myself (if you count raking in the calories in the early hours of the morning as taking care of myself.. haha.. as long as it fills my stomach.. )

and i can't imagine whining to a guy and expecting him to zip down to where i am, with food.

if however, a girl, in her past relationships, has gotten used to the guy fulfilling her every whim and fancy, then yeah, maybe she won't ever settle for less from her current boyfriend.

so what's my point?

hmm. never mind. just felt like blogging. suddenly.

now.. let me reach for my honey stars. crunch crunch crunch.
posted by Sodium-squared at 9/20/2004 01:26:00 AM

<< Home