in thoughts...

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

hmm. i'm back.

back from matric fair and dnd.
hmm. a lot went thru my mind. no time to blog.

this quote kept running through my mind. for some reason.

"If I could I would write with love, but if I could write with love, I would be another man: I would never have lost love."
- "Maurice Bendrix" from The End of the Affair, written by Graham Greene.

something... wistful about the line. not sure if that's the right word, but yes it was stuck in my mind.

about choice. and the lack of it. about regret. about not being able to change things.

doing matric fair and dnd - realized that these are probably the last few projects i'm doing for swaps. and looking back at this one year brings back a lot of thoughts.

If I could turn back the time, was there anything else I could have done? I think so.

but I can't turn back time, so maybe there's no use thinking about it.

***
i think it's a blessing in disguise that I'm not the publicity director for swaps. :) I'm much better sticking to the secretary post.

***
went with ZS and G on sunday to Bras Basah to do stuff for matric fair.

walked behind this old man who was using the hairgel my grandpa used.

for that minute it felt as if my grandpa was there with me.

scents are amazing things.

***
it's tough to be able to see things from 2 viewpoints. it tears me up. if i could only insist on only seeing it one way, it'd be easier for me. but i'm split right in the middle.

how now, brown cow?

moo.

***
posted by Sodium-squared at 8/03/2004 05:25:00 PM

<< Home