in thoughts...

Thursday, July 08, 2004

aaaarghh.

i hate school admin.

keep screwing up my plans!

got thing dun tell me in advance!

What the..??!! since i was talking to you on the phone, why can't you tell me bloody straight away that i need to do this this this first? wait for me to email you THEN you email back and say actually i need to do that that that? good thing i haven't logged off, or else it'll be another lag of one bloody day.

and time is running out. *bangs head against the wall*

*background music - William Hung's new song "She Bangs (her head against the wall)"*

***

and now, for the dear beloved admin... for their wonderful efficiency and persistence (or some say rigidity - nope not me, i din say it) in their policies and operations... TADA! a funny bit from Reader Digest again..

___

While registering at university, I overheard another student explain that he had been mistakenly listed as a female. The clerk told him to go to the administration building.

"But I did that last semester, and it didn't work," the student groaned.

The registry clerk picked up the phone and called the administration office. "Can you do sex changes over the phone?" she asked.

-contributed by Bruce H. Prather
___

***
posted by Sodium-squared at 7/08/2004 11:36:00 AM

<< Home