in thoughts...

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

harry potter and prisoner of azkaban

went to watch yesterday night with my sis. it's really not as good as the previous two. for a movie that's got a title saying "prisoner of azkaban", there's very little character development on that prisoner guy. and the story itself doesn't seem so impressive to me. and i still dun get it - who was the female voice screaming "Harry" when he first saw the Dementor on the train??

and the Dementors reminded me of the Dark Riders of LOTR. no good no good. like not very original.

Dumbledore changed actor - and you can really tell the difference - this Dumbledore speaks with much more strength. :)And this Dumbledore's got more spirit in his eyes - seems slightly "naughtier" in a way..

oh and there was this SUPER CUTE infant sitting in front of me, carried by her mom. :) very pretty and sweet looking girl.

and a not so sweet girl sitting diagonally behind me who answered her phone during the show and happily had a conversation for about 5 minutes. Duh... "I'm watching a movie.. harry potter loh...*slightly louder* harry potter..with my mum... *slightly loudly* with my mum... you call me for what? *pause* is it? got meh?" and so on and so on. sheesh.
posted by Sodium-squared at 6/08/2004 06:56:00 PM

<< Home