in thoughts...

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

tired.. yawnz..

it's been a day; an eye-opener. I'm glad I went for the observation session at AH. really saw a lot of things, not quite what I expected, but I kinda like what I saw too. Going over to KK tomorrow to do observation session as well. should be seeing more kids' cases tomorrow - today's was mainly elderly and problems with swallowing. managed to see an x-ray session too. damn cool. more details after tomorrow's observation session. i'm too tired to write coherent thoughts now, though i did make notes just now. but man, the thing about hospitals, i've to wake up early - it's almost like going back to primary school. woke up today, was in the kitchen when i heard the school bus go by the car park below my block. sheesh. haven't woke up that early for a loooooong time. and AH is quite far from my home. at least KK not so bad.

***
dang. I'm missing Graham's research session YET again. 4 meetings so far and i only made it for the first one. and i've to give tomorrow's meeting a miss cos i've the observation session, which took damn long to secure and i'm not missing it for the world. argh. and now i have absolutely no idea where the research is going, what they're doing, what they're talking about. sheesh. but then again, it wasn't what i really expected. haii. looks like i'm going out of it man...
posted by Sodium-squared at 5/19/2004 11:26:00 PM

<< Home