in thoughts...

Thursday, February 12, 2004

sing sing sing... and incidental discovery...

today... surprisingly I'm not half-dead though only slept couple of hours...

took some quiet time by myself at the top of one of the staircases of AS4... the one that faces AS7... read my tutorial reading there while eating my lunch while listening to the rustling of the leaves.. very nice feeling...there's another AS4 staircase that has full length glass windows that looks out to the sea in the distance... that's one of the nicest places to be when you wanna be alone for a while... cos no one uses that stairs - the lift's just beside it... NUS staircases are very interesting places... some have this railing thing, and you can climb under the railing and sit at the edge... it's quite nice to sit there, dangle your legs a little.. provided you dun fall over lah...

went with Nd and Db to book Temasek Hall rooms for FOC... on the way we talked about com stuff... sigh... very sian... :(

Then we hung around SWAPS tables till Bio Psych lect... this Db... getting corny also... say i drink from "sigg" bottle, so this semester keep falling "sick"... haha... must record this one down... Db being corny... haha...

Went for Bio Psych lect... me and Db were passing notes to each other... it was until second half of the lect that I really dozed off... for a good 20 minutes I think I drifted in and out of sleep... haha... woke up at one point when lecturer was saying "Cocaine and amphetamine elevates mood and alertness ('energizing')" - I mumbled to Db that I needed some...

went to sing sing sing... actually wanted to go dinner with Db after that, but we took so loooong... sheesh... and the poor girl waited outside for me till almost 8pm... paiseh..

we sang till almost 9pm... actually feel a bit happier after singing... will sing more if I'm feeling down... Zhen, YH and me went Macs to eat dinner... and discovered from YH what "Quakers" are! hee... was quite curious about it when they mentioned in Band of Brothers... I remember asking my brother, but he also din know... heh... got something I can tell him when I go home for weekend liao... hee...
posted by Sodium-squared at 2/12/2004 12:38:00 AM

<< Home