in thoughts...

Saturday, January 03, 2004

jumbled thoughts...

woah, just got off the phone with a friend... upset over some relationship problems... sigh, poor thing... no one listening to her side of the story but start judging her already... think she was crying a bit over the phone while talking to me... sigh... i guess it's not easy - two people being together... hope things work out for her lah... though it may take a while... seems quite serious...

30th Dec - went to meet Db! Her b-day! hee... even though morning wasn't feeling too great, by afternoon was feeling quite all right... and heh, she treating me, got illness also gone lah! haha (think: cheapo! haha...) anyway, there's nothing mango tango cheesecake can't cure! HAH... she had her cousin with her... so we talked talked a bit as we ate... told her about the erm, ridiculous encounters during the hols and she was quite amused... haha... I'm such a joke... damn... then we walked around trying to help her cousin find shoes...

new year's eve - went to buy the rice cooker! damn cheap - $19.90... hiak hiak... gain city sale lah... though i honestly dunno how often Gardenia & I are gonna cook... haha... then lugged the rice cooker to KTV... haha... C helped me carry it to KTV after I went to meet them at Maxwell market... then KTV! haha... YZ banned me from choosing Yanzi songs... after the overdose I gave Bread Clan the last time I went KTV... Hee... so I picked the rather old songs... haha... But I still got to sing Yanzi's songs when Al, D and YZ chose them, since there were 2 mikes.. hee... felt a bit like the child with cough, banned from Chocolates by Mama but secretly getting Chocolates from Papa or something... haha...but woah, this is one bunch of people who can sing... dun play play... haha...

we had STk - who could do both male and female high and low voices... must have some switch that he can easily turn on and off to change the voice... haha... we had Al - hee i think it was pretty cute how she and STk did One Night in Beijing... haha...we had D - hey the 直来直往 rap thingy was pretty cool! And i din stumble as much as I tot I'd over the words... hee...we had S - who provided a bit of para para dance steps with the songs and kept asking if the "singers" wanna go out for supper, and saying that his company wants to sign them on... haha...we had C - who definitely sings very well, and when he left for a short interval we all had more chances to sing... haha... we had YZ - we sounded really alike when we sang and S called us the chopstick sisters (in Chinese) hahah... we had Gaozi - heh really enjoyed singing the 2 duets with him... both songs were very good and his voice very nice (and din overpower mine)... hee... and dear Gardenia came to join us after that but din sing anything =(

after that was dinner at this place opposite (well, near) Cha Ren... the (whadaya call it?) fried wanton?? damn nice can?! haha... yummy... anyway we ate and chatted a bit... on the way out actually saw this rather cute looking guy who was also eating in the restaurant... then after talking to YZ realized that he was showing some attitude to the waiter... hmm... okie, so spoil image... he should have just kept his mouth shut... I would have a much better impression of him... haha...

then walked around with those who remained... STk was carrying the rice cooker all the while... hee... very helpful... =) they finally decided to stop at esplanade... I wanted to leave liao, cos hmm, wanted to reach home at a good time, as in not too late... so i wun incur the wrath of Mum... hee... as I was telling Al, not good to make Mum angry when you're about to move to hall... otherwise come home for weekend no good food! haha... okie, kidding lah... it's just much better to just keep relationships with her unstrained... hee... for other obvious reasons other than good food on weekends...

New Year's Day - everyone wrote stuff on blog - reflections on 2003, new year resolutions.... I'm a bit at a loss of what to say... i dunno... this year has been... FAST... a LOT of things came and went... a LOT of changes took place... But overall feeling I get: this has been a HAPPY year for me, and believe me, I AM counting my blessings...

Now: time to sleep... gotta do hall shifting and cleaning tomorrow! hee...

posted by Sodium-squared at 1/03/2004 12:34:00 AM

<< Home