in thoughts...

Friday, January 09, 2004

amazing links... making up a chain...

it's quite amazing... i just found my secondary school classmate's blog BY ACCIDENT.

haha... went to take a look at the blogs nominated for best singapore blog(cos i'm so blog deprived... so many blogs i frequent are down cos the owners can't access blogspot...), found one guy's blog that's quite interesting - he talks about stuff that I also wrote a bit about... and then I saw my friend's name on one of his links...

my friend has quite a unique chinese name... and click... voila... it's her... haha... these links are amazing...

i can see how Friendster works... haha...

but even before friendster it AMAZED me how Lyne got to know Lry... haha... i was totally stunned... she told me about it just as I was watching VCDs of "With Love"... it was so weird... the parallel between the two of them getting to know each other and the show.... the whole idea of probability... and i got carried away and thought the two of them might start something... haha...

and how LY (one of my secondary school best pals) knows Val (one of my primary school best pals)... was waiting with LY for "her" friend... then suddenly saw Val walking towards us... haha... i was grinning like i din believe this was real... it's surreal... haha...
posted by Sodium-squared at 1/09/2004 01:02:00 AM

<< Home