in thoughts...

Monday, March 22, 2004

munching on M&Ms... mmmm...

HEE... my "mortal" from angel - mortal game FINALLY replied... Hee... gave me Peanut M&Ms too... hiak hiak hiak... I LIKE PEANUT M&Ms...... crunch crunch crunch...

hmmm but letter was bit short. compared to the rather "long" essay of a first letter I wrote to her. which took me quite some time cos I was writing it in a laterally inverted way - is that what they call it? Anyway, you're supposed to look into a mirror to read it. Alternatively if the ink seeps thru you can just turn it over and read it.

So. Still dunno much about my mortal. But never mind. Will write another letter. Hope this time reply is faster and longer. Tho I doubt it - exams drawing near. sigh.

At least there was ONE proper exchange of letters. Haha..
posted by Sodium-squared at 3/22/2004 11:26:00 PM

<< Home