in thoughts...

Saturday, April 17, 2004

just finished dinner...

wah. I just finished dinner, when i intended to finish by 830...

this couple on my floor near my cluster (have to share kitchen with them cos the girl lives like next to the kitchen).. they every meal like cook some great feast like that. they used like 3 or 4 pots just now... piang eh... and we only have 2 heating plates, so i was standing at the other side, SLOWLY squeezing out my instant noodle seasoning... and they cooked and they cooked and they cooked...

then finally i asked the girl, "erm, how long more do you need?"
she looked at my instant noodles (the packet type, not the cup type) and asked, "oh you need to use is it?"
mental tot, half amused: yeah, I din look like i was gonna eat them raw, was i?
replied, "yeah.. how long more do you need?"
she said 15min, so yeah. I gave them 20 min before i went back again.

can really kowtow to them. i think they cook so much almost everyday. best.

anyway i was cooking my noodles in peace finally when this girl came into the kitchen with a big big big bag, and started putting stuff into the fridge. then she suddenly asked me if i wanted an egg to go with my food. she held out 2 to me in fact. haha... quite nice of her... her mom gave her like half a carton of eggs to bring to hall.. ;) but hmm, i had a hard-boiled egg just before my noodles - managed to used the heating pan to cook an egg before the couple came, so yeah, din take the egg from her..

i'm really quite anti-social in hall. but what the hell, that's why i'm in ext a and not like other halls rite? haha.. but it's still nice to know people like this... thru small little interactions, occasional smile of recognition...

back to bio. I've been staring at the structure of the neuron. and it's finally starting to look familiar. haha. but i'm progressing damn slowly tho...
posted by Sodium-squared at 4/17/2004 09:29:00 PM

<< Home