in thoughts...

Saturday, April 17, 2004

freedom coming my way...

just finished Personality Psych. haii.

went to Macs with Aud and June b4 coming back to room to start work on Bio. oh well. just a while more. :P

quite bad.. yesterday had Developmental Psych paper (I think my answers were damn crappy and anyway for the last question there were 2 parts and I effectively only answered one part. damn.) no time to finish. argh.

then had Animal behaviour. TOTAL opposite of Developmental Psych. Had TOO MUCH time. had time to SLOWLY plan what I was going to write. write halfway still got time to leisurely stone for a few seconds before continuing. and i had all my points cos it happened one essay question was on social groups of animals - and it was the only chapter i actually went to do a summary and extra notes for (heh, the first chapter i attacked, was a bit more enthu then..) and i could remember all my points.. wah... feels damn good to just write and write and know what you're writing... the other question i chose was on learning behaviour.. whole chunk of stuff that i learned thru psychology also just throw in la.. then add some more relevant stuff that i learned from this module (actually quite some overlap with psych).. so leisurely... but heck la, I put this module as satisfactory/unsatisfactory.. dun score well also dun care liao...

then had to prepare for personality psych paper, which was this morning. my goodness. cannot make it. the points were just NOT going in.. but dun care liao...

I have exactly 3 days to bio paper. 3 days and 2 hours to freedom.
posted by Sodium-squared at 4/17/2004 05:22:00 PM

<< Home